Final day of the quote challenge, as nominated by Bonnie’s owner 🙂
I found it hard to choose a quote each day, as I have a few favourite quotes on a few favoured subjects. In the end I narrowed it down to quotes about Bipolar / mental health, because yay lets spread the message and slowly hack away at that ever-present stigma surrounding mental illnesses 🙂
So the final quote is:
Sad but true. Wouldn’t it be great if all that fear, fear of stigma and embarrassment, just disappeared and people could actually talk honestly about how they felt?
The rules for this challenge are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share one quote every day for three days
- Nominate three new blogs to do the challenge every day
You’ll see on the other two days I’ve only been nominating two people per day, so here are my final two…
- A Gerbil’s World – head over to check out the adventures of two adorable gerbil brothers. Warning: cute pics ahead!
- Tales of Tucker – following the adventures of Tucker, the big used-to-be-puppy-still-puppy, and his newly adopted brother, Doc 🙂